Lebanon’s Averda to implement Oracle solutions
Averda, the first privately owned waste treatment company in Lebanon and the mother company of Sukleen and Sukomi has recently appointed Hyperlink to implement Oracle solutions to streamline its business operations.
The solutions, which include Oracle Financials and Oracle Human Resources and the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a fully integrated system to be implemented for all the companies under Averda.
The list of Oracle application modules will cover the corporate requirements in the back office financials. It will facilitate distribution and purchasing, project modules, human resources and payroll including Oracle's HR self service and training administration modules to handle the training departments in various companies.
Hyperlink was established in 1997 to provide business solutions to medium and large-scale organizations through the implementation of enterprise-wide applications and decision support systems in the Middle East and North Africa.
In 1966, Engineer Maysarah K Sukkar established Lebanon's multi-functional Averda company. The group has since expanded to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states and the UK. Averda groups eight companies. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AIG to implement PREMIA across its Gulf operations
- Fastlink Completed the Third Phase of its Oracle eBusiness Suite Installation to Enhance Operational Activities
- Dubai’s Corporate Office chooses Oracle solution to streamline group operations
- Pepsico Middle East and North Africa chooses Oracle
- Lebanon’s project-driven sectors turn to skills investment to prevent project failure