Lebanon’s Dip ‘N Crunch now in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
Lebanon’s New Food Technology Holding (NFT) has launched its regional expansion by opening its first international outlets. The company has opened two of its Dip ‘N Crunch restaurants in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
"Our first outlet in Saudi Arabia is in Jeddah at the newly completed Iceland Mall, and our first outlet in Kuwait is at the newly completed Marina Mall. Our expansion strategy this year, is to build up our presence in these two countries and focus on the UAE as the next market,” explained NFT Chief Executive Officer, Jamil M. Fakhri.
NFT is a Lebanese based joint stock Company that specializes in developing and franchising proprietary and unique fast food concepts. The Dip `N Crunch franchise and intellectual property have been registered and protected in Lebanon and overseas. The franchise falls within the fast food eatery line of business, featuring low per outlet capital requirements, and attractive annual returns on investment. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Lebanese fast food company completes $500,000 private equity placement
- U.S. Pancake chain is passing the syrup-and new branches-to Saudi Arabia!
- Al-Baik Fast Food opens first take away location in Jeddah
- SUBWAY Opens 100th Outlet in UAE, 44th in Kuwait, and 41st in Saudi Arabia
- India’s Bikanervala fast food launched in Dubai