Lebanon set to reimburse farmers over delayed subsidies
Lebanese farmers will receive delayed subsidy payments
A statement said the authority would start making the payments Thursday, and called on beneficiaries to collect their checks at its headquarters during official working hours.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?