Lebanon set to reimburse farmers over delayed subsidies
Lebanese farmers will receive delayed subsidy payments
Create alert for Investment Development Authority of LebanonInvestment Development Authority of Lebanon
A statement said the authority would start making the payments Thursday, and called on beneficiaries to collect their checks at its headquarters during official working hours.
- An exercise in futility? UAE and Egypt bond over 'nonsensically' growing wheat in the desert
- Not getting off their back, yet: why activists still skeptical of GCC's band aid labour reforms
- Growing resentment? Syria's halt of Lebanese agricultural imports a 'disastrous' move
- The blessing in disguise? How sanctions have created a potentially powerful role for Iran's local automative industry
- Does the halal industry really understand what cross contamination is?