Lebanon set to reimburse farmers over delayed subsidies
Lebanese farmers will receive delayed subsidy payments
A statement said the authority would start making the payments Thursday, and called on beneficiaries to collect their checks at its headquarters during official working hours.
- Abu Dhabi as the Star Wars' set: the region's superstar?
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams