Lebanon: Fuel prices decrease
Fuel prices are set to decrease further if oil price continue to slide
Petroleum derivates' prices went down Wednesday by LL300 for gasoline 20 liters (98 & 95 octane), LL200 for red diesel, LL100 for green diesel,LL 100 for 10Kg gas cylinder and LL200 for 12.5 kg Gas cylinder.
Water and Energy Minister Gibran Bassil issued a decision to set the ceiling price for petroleum derivatives in Lebanese markets.
Oil prices shall continue their downhill slide during upcoming week if the worldwide crude oil prices continue to drop.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?