Lebanon: Fuel prices decrease
Petroleum derivates' prices went down Wednesday by LL300 for gasoline 20 liters (98 & 95 octane), LL200 for red diesel, LL100 for green diesel,LL 100 for 10Kg gas cylinder and LL200 for 12.5 kg Gas cylinder.
Water and Energy Minister Gibran Bassil issued a decision to set the ceiling price for petroleum derivatives in Lebanese markets.
Oil prices shall continue their downhill slide during upcoming week if the worldwide crude oil prices continue to drop.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue