Lebanon: Fuel prices decrease
Petroleum derivates' prices went down Wednesday by LL300 for gasoline 20 liters (98 & 95 octane), LL200 for red diesel, LL100 for green diesel,LL 100 for 10Kg gas cylinder and LL200 for 12.5 kg Gas cylinder.
Water and Energy Minister Gibran Bassil issued a decision to set the ceiling price for petroleum derivatives in Lebanese markets.
Oil prices shall continue their downhill slide during upcoming week if the worldwide crude oil prices continue to drop.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents