Lebanon: Fuel prices decrease
Fuel prices are set to decrease further if oil price continue to slide
Petroleum derivates' prices went down Wednesday by LL300 for gasoline 20 liters (98 & 95 octane), LL200 for red diesel, LL100 for green diesel,LL 100 for 10Kg gas cylinder and LL200 for 12.5 kg Gas cylinder.
Water and Energy Minister Gibran Bassil issued a decision to set the ceiling price for petroleum derivatives in Lebanese markets.
Oil prices shall continue their downhill slide during upcoming week if the worldwide crude oil prices continue to drop.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow