Lebanon: Fuel prices decrease
Petroleum derivates' prices went down Wednesday by LL300 for gasoline 20 liters (98 & 95 octane), LL200 for red diesel, LL100 for green diesel,LL 100 for 10Kg gas cylinder and LL200 for 12.5 kg Gas cylinder.
Water and Energy Minister Gibran Bassil issued a decision to set the ceiling price for petroleum derivatives in Lebanese markets.
Oil prices shall continue their downhill slide during upcoming week if the worldwide crude oil prices continue to drop.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts