Lebanon: Gas prices rise
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing an upwards trend
Gasoline – both the 95 and 98 octane – rose by LL100, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,700 and the 95-octane LL33,000.
The price of fuel oil dropped slightly and now costs LL26,300, LL100 less than last week.
Diesel oil dropped by LL200 and sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project