Lebanon: Gas prices rise
Gasoline – both the 95 and 98 octane – rose by LL100, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,700 and the 95-octane LL33,000.
The price of fuel oil dropped slightly and now costs LL26,300, LL100 less than last week.
Diesel oil dropped by LL200 and sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis