Lebanon: Gas prices continue to rise
The weekly price update of gasoline prices in Lebanon showed an increase for the fifth week in a row Wednesday.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL200, and sells at LL33,200, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,800, up by LL100.
The price of diesel oil dropped slightly, selling at LL26,400.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses