Lebanon: Gas prices continue to rise
The weekly price update of gasoline prices in Lebanon showed an increase for the fifth week in a row Wednesday.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL200, and sells at LL33,200, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,800, up by LL100.
The price of diesel oil dropped slightly, selling at LL26,400.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue