Lebanon: Gas prices continue to rise
Gas prices continue to creep up in Lebanon
The weekly price update of gasoline prices in Lebanon showed an increase for the fifth week in a row Wednesday.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL200, and sells at LL33,200, according to the latest update issued by the Energy and Water Ministry.
The 98-octane now costs LL33,800, up by LL100.
The price of diesel oil dropped slightly, selling at LL26,400.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge