Lebanon: Gas prices keep on rising
Lebanon's gas prices are continuing to rise
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,500. The 98-octane now costs LL34,200, up by LL400.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts