Lebanon: Gas prices keep on rising
Lebanon's gas prices are continuing to rise
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,500. The 98-octane now costs LL34,200, up by LL400.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow