Lebanon: Gas prices keep on rising
Lebanon's gas prices are continuing to rise
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,500. The 98-octane now costs LL34,200, up by LL400.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,500.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue