Gas prices rise for eighth week
Gas prices in Lebanon have continued to rise, the eighth consecutive weekly increase
Gasoline prices in Lebanon continued their steady rise for the eighth week in a row Wednesday.
The price of diesel oil increased by LL300 and now sells at LL26,900.
Kerosene and fuel oil were also up by LL200, selling at LL29,100 and LL26,800 respectively.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge