Gas prices rise for eighth week
Gas prices in Lebanon have continued to rise, the eighth consecutive weekly increase
Gasoline prices in Lebanon continued their steady rise for the eighth week in a row Wednesday.
The price of diesel oil increased by LL300 and now sells at LL26,900.
Kerosene and fuel oil were also up by LL200, selling at LL29,100 and LL26,800 respectively.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?