Gas prices rise for eighth week
Gasoline prices in Lebanon continued their steady rise for the eighth week in a row Wednesday.
The price of diesel oil increased by LL300 and now sells at LL26,900.
Kerosene and fuel oil were also up by LL200, selling at LL29,100 and LL26,800 respectively.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment