Gas prices rise for eighth week
Gasoline prices in Lebanon continued their steady rise for the eighth week in a row Wednesday.
The price of diesel oil increased by LL300 and now sells at LL26,900.
Kerosene and fuel oil were also up by LL200, selling at LL29,100 and LL26,800 respectively.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue