Gas prices in Lebanon keep on rising
The 95 octane fuel now sells at LL35,200 ($23) while the 98 octane is selling at LL35,900 ($24).
The price of fuel oil and diesel oil jumped by LL300 ($0.20), both selling at LL27,400 ($18), the price update showed.
Kerosene was also up by LL400 ($0.26), selling at LL29,700 ($20).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal