Gas prices in Lebanon keep on rising
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing to rise, new figures show
The 95 octane fuel now sells at LL35,200 ($23) while the 98 octane is selling at LL35,900 ($24).
The price of fuel oil and diesel oil jumped by LL300 ($0.20), both selling at LL27,400 ($18), the price update showed.
Kerosene was also up by LL400 ($0.26), selling at LL29,700 ($20).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge