Gas prices in Lebanon keep on rising
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing to rise, new figures show
The 95 octane fuel now sells at LL35,200 ($23) while the 98 octane is selling at LL35,900 ($24).
The price of fuel oil and diesel oil jumped by LL300 ($0.20), both selling at LL27,400 ($18), the price update showed.
Kerosene was also up by LL400 ($0.26), selling at LL29,700 ($20).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow