Gas prices in Lebanon keep on rising
The 95 octane fuel now sells at LL35,200 ($23) while the 98 octane is selling at LL35,900 ($24).
The price of fuel oil and diesel oil jumped by LL300 ($0.20), both selling at LL27,400 ($18), the price update showed.
Kerosene was also up by LL400 ($0.26), selling at LL29,700 ($20).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue