Gas prices in Lebanon keep on rising
The 95 octane fuel now sells at LL35,200 ($23) while the 98 octane is selling at LL35,900 ($24).
The price of fuel oil and diesel oil jumped by LL300 ($0.20), both selling at LL27,400 ($18), the price update showed.
Kerosene was also up by LL400 ($0.26), selling at LL29,700 ($20).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts