Gas prices in Lebanon keep on falling
The 95-octane fuel now sells at LL34,200 ($22) while the 98-octane fuel is priced at LL34,900, ($22.50) each falling by LL300 ($0.20).
Fuel oil also went down LL100($0.07), selling at LL25,900 ($17), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.14) and is now priced at LL26,000 ($17.30).
Kerosene declined LL300 ($0.2) and now costs LL27,800 ($18.48).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts