Gas prices in Lebanon keep on falling
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing their downward trent.
The 95-octane fuel now sells at LL34,200 ($22) while the 98-octane fuel is priced at LL34,900, ($22.50) each falling by LL300 ($0.20).
Fuel oil also went down LL100($0.07), selling at LL25,900 ($17), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.14) and is now priced at LL26,000 ($17.30).
Kerosene declined LL300 ($0.2) and now costs LL27,800 ($18.48).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge