Gas prices in Lebanon keep on falling
The 95-octane fuel now sells at LL34,200 ($22) while the 98-octane fuel is priced at LL34,900, ($22.50) each falling by LL300 ($0.20).
Fuel oil also went down LL100($0.07), selling at LL25,900 ($17), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.14) and is now priced at LL26,000 ($17.30).
Kerosene declined LL300 ($0.2) and now costs LL27,800 ($18.48).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment