Gas prices in Lebanon keep on falling
The 95-octane fuel now sells at LL34,200 ($22) while the 98-octane fuel is priced at LL34,900, ($22.50) each falling by LL300 ($0.20).
Fuel oil also went down LL100($0.07), selling at LL25,900 ($17), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.14) and is now priced at LL26,000 ($17.30).
Kerosene declined LL300 ($0.2) and now costs LL27,800 ($18.48).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects