Gas prices in Lebanon keep on falling
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing their downward trent.
The 95-octane fuel now sells at LL34,200 ($22) while the 98-octane fuel is priced at LL34,900, ($22.50) each falling by LL300 ($0.20).
Fuel oil also went down LL100($0.07), selling at LL25,900 ($17), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.14) and is now priced at LL26,000 ($17.30).
Kerosene declined LL300 ($0.2) and now costs LL27,800 ($18.48).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?