Lebaonon: Gasoline prices continue to drop
Gas prices in Lebanon are continuing to drop
Gasoline prices declined Wednesday by LL600, according to the Energy and Water Ministry.
The price of the 98-octane graded fuel costs LL35,700 while the 95-octane graded fuel is LL35,000, based on the ministry’s weekly price update.
The price of fuel oil declined by LL100, settling at LL27,800; Diesel oil was down by LL200 and is now priced at LL28,200.
The price of kerosene gas remains unchanged and costs LL30,200.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project