Lebanese gasoline prices descend further
Gasoline prices continued their decline Wednesday, with the cost of 20 liters decreasing by LL700, according to the Energy and Water Ministry.
The price of 98-octane graded fuel is now LL34,600, while the 95-octane graded fuel is LL33,900, marking the lowest prices for 2012 thus far.
Both the price of diesel and fuel oil saw a big drop, settling at LL34,600 and LL26,100 respectively. Kerosene gas is now sold at LL28,400, based on the weekly price update.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis