Lebanese gasoline prices descend further
The price of 98-octane graded fuel is now LL34,600, while the 95-octane graded fuel is LL33,900
Gasoline prices continued their decline Wednesday, with the cost of 20 liters decreasing by LL700, according to the Energy and Water Ministry.
The price of 98-octane graded fuel is now LL34,600, while the 95-octane graded fuel is LL33,900, marking the lowest prices for 2012 thus far.
Both the price of diesel and fuel oil saw a big drop, settling at LL34,600 and LL26,100 respectively. Kerosene gas is now sold at LL28,400, based on the weekly price update.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project
- Tunisia 2020 investment conference: 145 mega projects on offer
- Coca-Cola inaugurates $20M bottling plant in Gaza
- GCC tax on expats' income and remittances would be highly regressive: IMF