Lebanese gasoline prices descend further
Gasoline prices continued their decline Wednesday, with the cost of 20 liters decreasing by LL700, according to the Energy and Water Ministry.
The price of 98-octane graded fuel is now LL34,600, while the 95-octane graded fuel is LL33,900, marking the lowest prices for 2012 thus far.
Both the price of diesel and fuel oil saw a big drop, settling at LL34,600 and LL26,100 respectively. Kerosene gas is now sold at LL28,400, based on the weekly price update.
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents