Lebanon gets ready for Shopping Festival 2002
Lebanon has recently started preparing for the launch of the Shopping and Tourism Festival in February 2002. The Minister of Economy and Commerce Bassel Fleihan met with the Chief Executive of the Lebanese Chambers of Commerce Association Mohammed Lamaa, the Chief Director of the Lebanese Merchants Association, Nadeem Assi and local market representatives, reported Al-Hayat . Participants discussed ways of promoting Lebanon as an international commercial and tourism center at such times of difficult economic conditions. — (menareport.com)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Get your wallet ready! Dubai's 19th Shopping Festival starts Thursday
- Lebanon to Hold 2001 Tourism and Shopping Festival in February
- Saudi shoppers, get ready to spend! Jeddah 30-day shopping festival to commence next week
- Get those dodgy Christmas jumpers ready, Lebanon prepares for the festive holidays!
- Shoppers flock to Arabian Center to get early discounts at the Dubai Shopping Festival 2010