Lebanon: Industry Minister calls on boycotters not to harm economy
Industry Minister Vreij Sabounjian called on the March 14 alliance to ensure that their political boycott does not harm the country’s economy or affect social issues that are of high concern to citizens.
Sabounjian was speaking during the launch of a long-awaited summit gathering Lebanon’s top economic officials that is set to commence Nov. 1. According to a report by the Central News Agency, Prime Minister Najib Mikati has commissioned the head of the Economic Committees Adnan Kassar to prepare for the summit.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down