Lebanon regrets cancellation of contract with Iranian company
Lebanese Minister of Energy and Water Ayoub Humayyed on Tuesday expressed regret over the cancellation of a contract with an Iranian company to set up and repair two electricity power plants in the country.
Talking to reporters, Humayyed said cancellation of the
contract surprised Lebanese officials, adding no reason has
been announced for it. He added he was astonished by the issue.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- No strings attached: Iran grants Lebanon money for dam
- Employees of Lebanon’s Electricity Corporation protest cut in company perks
- French Alstom Power signs $408 million contract with Saudi Arabia
- ENOC denies Iranian gas contract involvement
- U.S. energy giant awarded Omani power and electricity contract