LG Electronics regional sales to hit $950 million in 2001
LG Electronics, Middle East and Africa expects to hit sales of $950 million by the end of this year, a 13 percent year-on-year increase over 2000. Next year the company is targeting a 30 percent regional sales turnover increase and an unaided awareness of 50 percent throughout the region, according to M.B. Shin, president of LG Electronics’ regional operations.
Shin unveiled the target strategy to LG Electronics' management and distributors at a recent three-day service and marketing conference in Marrakesh, Morocco. "Our quest for increased success in 2002 will be achieved through aggressive marketing, the launch of new technology digital products and a total service and after sales campaign,” Shin added.
LG plans to bring to the market next year new digital audio, video and DVD equipment plus additions to the Flatron televisions and monitors and appliances like ACs, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners and microwave ovens. — (menareport.com)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- LG Electronics experiences 15 percent annual growth in 2001
- LG Electronics Claims Soaring Mideast, Africa Video Product Sales
- Alcatel Middle East reports $400 million in regional sales for 2001
- LG Electronics Middle East records 32 percent sales increase for 2003
- LG’s ‘Chocolate’ mobile phone sales touch 1.7 million units globally