Libyan firms award contract to Nera
Nera has received a transmission order from Al Madar Telecom CO, Libya, totaling to EUR 6.5 million. The contract is for replacement and further development of the Company’s mobile network. The delivery of the turnkey order will start in Q3 and take about 12 months.
- Prysmian wins 35 million euro telecom cable contract In Libya
- Snamprogetti wins engineering contract in Libya
- France's Alcatel contracted to expand Libya’s mobile coverage
- Canada’s SR Telecom to install 24,000 lines in Saudi Arabia
- Alcatel signs contract with Libya's General Post and Telecommunication Company