Limitless to launch major waterfront projects
Dubai World's Limitless property firm is set to launch major master-planned waterfront projects.
It is expected to do so by leveraging its core competence in planning and managing big projects.
"We have some major projects in the pipeline to announce soon," said Saeed Ahmad Saeed, Chief Executive of Limitless according to <i>Gulf News</i>.
Limitless is an offshoot of Nakheel and part of Dubai World, the holding company that includes Nakheel, Istithmar, Ports Customs and Free Zone Corporation as well as DP World.
Limitless' expansion is expected to bolster Dubai's reputation in the world.
- limitless ups its stakes in singapore with platinum sponsorship of cityscape asia
- Over US$100 billion poured in Gulf waterfront projects
- Dubai Waterfront launched
- Emaar Misr signs MoU with Egypt’s Bibliotheca Alexandrina for waterfront redevelopment project
- Trident delivers signature project in the region; ‘The Waterfront’ stands testimony to innovation