Limitless to launch major waterfront projects
Dubai World's Limitless property firm is set to launch major master-planned waterfront projects.
It is expected to do so by leveraging its core competence in planning and managing big projects.
"We have some major projects in the pipeline to announce soon," said Saeed Ahmad Saeed, Chief Executive of Limitless according to <i>Gulf News</i>.
Limitless is an offshoot of Nakheel and part of Dubai World, the holding company that includes Nakheel, Istithmar, Ports Customs and Free Zone Corporation as well as DP World.
Limitless' expansion is expected to bolster Dubai's reputation in the world.
- Dubai World to invest in Qingdao real estate projects
- Property developer Limitless taps on enterprise IG’s branding skills
- Nakheel has strong presence at Waterfront 2005 Dubai
- Nakheel projects attract the crowds at World Travel Market 2005 in London
- Downtown Jebel Ali zones 1 and 2 sellout within days of launch