Little activity for the Lebanese pound
The Lebanese pound remained stable at the end of the week of August 21-25, as investors await parliamentary elections to take place on August 27 and September 3.
The market saw little activity, with trading volume of no more than $40 million.
Interbank trading rate stood at 1,514 pounds to the US dollar, during the week, at the upper limit of the central bank's intervention band of 1,501-1,514 pounds to the dollar. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- British Pound Finds Little Support from Pickup in Growth Forecasts, Factory Activity
- Lebanese Pound and TBs sees little trading following Israeli elections
- A year after liberation, there’s little to celebrate in South Lebanon
- Lebanese investors awaiting elections results
- Euro: ZEW Bounces But Little Help; Pound CPI Reverses PPI -- Back to Easing For BoE?