Long way before rent prices down in Abu Dhabi
Rent prices in the emirate Abu Dhabi are projected to to ease not before 2009, according to the Department of Social Services and Commercial Buildings in Abu Dhabi. According to Khaleej Newspaper, the demand for residential units, and small-sized residential houses such as rooms and studios in particular, is still high.
- Abu Dhabi: Lower rents reflect changing supply-demand dynamics
- Abu Dhabi’s rents may extend decline
- Rent prices in AlKhobar down
- Kill or be killed? Rejoice, there are more 'reasonable' ways to survive the UAE's vicious rental market
- The only way towards sustainability? Why Dubai's property market needs a rent-to-own option