Lottery results of lands plots in Kuwait
Kuwaiti Public Authority for Housing Care announced the lottery results of lands plots in South Jahreh Housing Project, part 1. This lottery included 286 land plots by 2,400 meters area, reported the Kuwaiti newspaper, Al-Watan on September 27.
South Jahreh Housing Project is one of the new projects located between the old Al-Jahreh Road and the sixth highway. It includes 7 housing areas with 3,965 land plots of 2,400 meters each equipped with all the necessary services and facilities.
The Authority is expected to announce soon its plans regarding preparing the needed allocations for the requests submitted until March 1, 1992 in relation to various housing projects, among them are Fahed al-Ahmad Suburb, East of Sulaibikhat and Jaber al-Ahmad City.
- Kuwait: Report on state land plots to be prepared
- Kuwait: Negative correction expected in prices of lands for investment
- First Bahrain Announces Impressive Financial Results for 2007
- GCC Real Estate Fund concludes its First Real Estate Acquisition in the State of Kuwait
- GCC Real Estate Fund concludes its First Real Estate Acquisition in Kuwait