Lufthansa links up with Middle East PR firm Madco
Lufthansa German Airlines has appointed Madco Group to be their public relations consultants in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Lebanon, Jordan, Libya, Sudan, Iran and Pakistan.
“We understand the vital and strategic role that Lufthansa plays in the Middle East. Hence, it justifies our reasons to build a closer and more compatible relationship with our customers here,” commented Uwe Mueller, Lufthanse vice president for South East Europe, Africa and Middle East/South Central Asia.
Lufthansa owns a fleet of 365 planes and is among the world's top ten airlines. Lufthansa holds the number one position in Europe in terms of passenger numbers and is a founding member of the Star Alliance, which flies to 727 destinations in 127 countries.
An independent marketing communications network operating in the Middle East, Madco Group is one of the first public relations and advertising agencies established in the Middle East in 1967 and in the Gulf in 1973. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UFLYonline cooperates with Lufthansa in the Middle East
- Euro Games appoints MADCO Gulf as PR consultants for Gulf region
- Pirelli appoints UAE’s Intermarkets Madco Group as its regional PR representative
- Lufthansa to offer new Munich-Dubai route
- Lufthansa German Airlines To Launch Travel Survey on Al Bawaba.com