New convertible Jaguar hits Saudi streets
Mohammed Yousuf Naghi, the exclusive distributor of Jaguar cars in Saudi Arabia, has unveiled Jaguar’s most dynamically capable, performance focused, production vehicle, the F-TYPE Coupé.
Immediately recognizable, the vehicle was built on the design of the stunning C-X16 concept sports Coupé and the F-TYPE Convertible – winner of the 2013 World Car Design of the Year award. The model line-up is headlined by the F-TYPE R Coupé with its 550PS/680Nm 5.0-litre V8 supercharged engine enabling acceleration from 0-100km/h in 4.2-seconds (0-60mph in 4.1-seconds), and a top speed of 300km/h (186mph) (limited).
The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé launch in Saudi Arabia follows a 42 percent jump in Jaguar sales recorded for MYNM in the last fiscal year, reflecting the high demand for luxury, performance vehicles witnessed across the entire MENA region.
MYNM unveiled the new vehicle in a lavish ceremony to a selection of key media representatives, some of Saudi most notable VIP guests in addition to loyal Jaguar customers. The new F-TYPE Coupé was showcased at the event, giving guests a closer look at Jaguar’s range topping vehicle.
Ihab Allam, Managing Director of MYNM - Jaguar Land Rover, said: “The launch of F-TYPE Coupé represents a great importance and opportunity for us to provide more excellent services to our customers in the Saudi market. Customers who are eager to own a coupe with high-performance, comfort and unlimited luxury.”
“Complimenting the award-winning Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible model line-up, the
F-TYPE Coupé range is built to be engaging, precise, intuitive and alive and I am thrilled to be here to launch the latest addition to the Jaguar family in Saudi Arabia.
The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe and Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé R will be available exclusively at Mohammed Yousuf Naghi showrooms starting this month
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents
- Cuddles in the Kingdom: "Free Hug" campaign hits Saudi streets
- Mahmoudia Motors hosts 1st Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé ‘Track Event’ in Jordan
- More upheaval hits Bahrain streets as thousands of protesters push for reform
- Snapchat's Mecca feature had some convert, others mock, and Muslims unable to tell the difference