New convertible Jaguar hits Saudi streets
Mohammed Yousuf Naghi, the exclusive distributor of Jaguar cars in Saudi Arabia, has unveiled Jaguar’s most dynamically capable, performance focused, production vehicle, the F-TYPE Coupé.
Immediately recognizable, the vehicle was built on the design of the stunning C-X16 concept sports Coupé and the F-TYPE Convertible – winner of the 2013 World Car Design of the Year award. The model line-up is headlined by the F-TYPE R Coupé with its 550PS/680Nm 5.0-litre V8 supercharged engine enabling acceleration from 0-100km/h in 4.2-seconds (0-60mph in 4.1-seconds), and a top speed of 300km/h (186mph) (limited).
The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé launch in Saudi Arabia follows a 42 percent jump in Jaguar sales recorded for MYNM in the last fiscal year, reflecting the high demand for luxury, performance vehicles witnessed across the entire MENA region.
MYNM unveiled the new vehicle in a lavish ceremony to a selection of key media representatives, some of Saudi most notable VIP guests in addition to loyal Jaguar customers. The new F-TYPE Coupé was showcased at the event, giving guests a closer look at Jaguar’s range topping vehicle.
Ihab Allam, Managing Director of MYNM - Jaguar Land Rover, said: “The launch of F-TYPE Coupé represents a great importance and opportunity for us to provide more excellent services to our customers in the Saudi market. Customers who are eager to own a coupe with high-performance, comfort and unlimited luxury.”
“Complimenting the award-winning Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible model line-up, the
F-TYPE Coupé range is built to be engaging, precise, intuitive and alive and I am thrilled to be here to launch the latest addition to the Jaguar family in Saudi Arabia.
The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe and Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé R will be available exclusively at Mohammed Yousuf Naghi showrooms starting this month
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams
- Revealed: the top ten paid individuals in the UAE
- Jaguar 1H Middle East results increase 23 percent
- Al-Tayer Motors delivers Jaguar and Ford cars to Europcar
- Forget 2014! Get ready for 2015 Jaguar production premier in Middle East
- Trophy cars: Jaguar Land Rover MENA win 17 automotive awards in 2013
- Mohammed Jalal & Sons opens Jaguar showroom in Bahrain