Made in Oman Products to be promoted at Autumn Trade Fair 2002
Consumer Product manufactures based all over Oman will participate to promote Omani Products at the Omani Products Pavilion hosted at the Sultanate’s most important consumer exhibition: Autumn Trade Fair 2002, scheduled for September 4-10 at the Oman International Exhibition Center.
The organizers have extended a subsidized participation fee in order to motivate the manufacturers to participate at the Omani Products Pavillion.
Autumn Trade Fair 2002 is the 12th in a series of the Sultanate’s most important consumer exhibitions. The previous fair witnessed participation of over 200 exhibitors from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Syria, Iran, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, China, North Africa, Pakistan and India with over 100,000 visitors. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Made in Oman promotion in September exhibition
- 32 Turkish companies confirm participation at International Autumn Trade Fair 2004
- MEDIAC to organize Ramadan International Products Fair 2002
- H.E Shaikh Hasher Al Maktoum to open International Autumn Trade Fair 2005 Tomorrow
- Estimated USD 52 million worth of deals made during Brasil Trade Middle East 2010