Made in Oman promotion in September exhibition
Omani-based consumer products manufactures will be promoting Omani merchandise at the Omani pavilion hosted at the Sultanate's consumer exhibition, Autumn Trade Fair 2002, scheduled to be held September 4–10, 2002, at Oman International Exhibition Center.
The organizers have extended a subsidized participation fee in order to motivate the manufacturers to participate at the Omani Products Pavalion. Autumn Trade Fair 2002 is the 12th in series of Sultanate's exhibitions.
The previous fair witnessed participation of over 200 exhibitors from Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Syria, Iran, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, China, North Africa, Pakistan and India with over 100,000 visitors. Autumn Trade Fair 2002 has received even greater response both locally and internationally. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Made in Oman Products to be promoted at Autumn Trade Fair 2002
- Oman’s tourism industry focuses on GCC and India, views Arabian Travel Market as platform for promoting intra-regional tourism
- Syria to host Iraqi merchandise exhibition
- ADNEC gears up to host 11th ADIHEX and Promote Emirati Heritage
- Oman Air And Oman Sail Join Hands To Promote Sailing Among Arabs