Majd Al-Futtam and Dalkia International create energy management venture
The Majid Al-Futtaim group (MAF) and Dalkia International will create a joint venture for a new energy and facilities management company to service the Middle East.
Initially, the joint venture, MAF Dalkia Middle East, will provide energy and facility management services to Majid Al-Futtaim’s large shopping centers but the aim is to expand the business across the Middle East and provide these services to owners of major real estate assets.
MAF Dalkia has been commissioned to design and manage an energy system such as trigeneration in MAF’s Souk Al-Nakheel shopping, entertainment and leisure project. This scheme is currently under construction and will open in 2005.
Dalkia International is an integrated energy and facilities management company with over 65,000 contracts in 29 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Majid Al Futtaim Ventures and Dalkia Extend JV to the Wider Middle East and Egypt
- Arcapita announces agreement for GCC utilities projects with Dalkia
- First stage of Dubai entertainment project complete
- Majid Al Futtaim Fashion signs partnership with Liz Claiborne
- Qatari Diar joins hands with Singapore's Capital International Asset Management