Major components of 200-floor Dubai tower already sold
The majority of components of Dubai's Burj Tower have already been sold, according to Abdullah M. Bin Lahej, Director of Construction for Emaar Properties which is developing of the tower.
This is true despite the fact that only 40 floors of the structure have been constructed, according to <i>Gulf News</i>.
The Burj Dubai tower will reportedly climb 200 floors, making it the tallest tower in the world.
It is being built at a rate of nine floors per day, a pace that will quicken as the tower rises and its floors become narrower, requiring less work to complete.
- Al Salam Bahrain, Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei form strategic partnership
- Al Fajer Properties completes handover of its flagship Jumeirah Business Centre 1 to customers
- Over 60 per cent of ETA Star’s newly launched Starhill Towers & Gallery sold out within 2 weeks of launch
- Dubai Properties estimate 6 months to completion of Executive Towers
- Piling work starts at Dheeraj & East Coast’s AED 300 million D.E.C Towers in Dubai Marina