Major Fast Food Chain Restaurants; Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's to Open in TAJ Mall
According to TAJ's latest agreement signed this month, Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's will open branches in the food court area at TAJ Mall, in order to serve all target audiences that are to frequent the premises of the eagerly anticipated Mall. These restaurants will be operating under the umbrella of Jordan American Food Company.
Mr. Halim Salfiti, Chairman of the board of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects plc, stated: “the Food Court at TAJ has been specially designed to be located opposite the Family Entertainment Center and one floor under the exceptional 11 screen Cinema Theatre Hall, aiming to serve the needs of our visitors with delicious fast food chain restaurants along with outstanding casual and fine dining on its Terrace Areas.
Mr. Abdelkarim Al-Zoubi the C.E.O of the company, expressed his excitement towards this, stating; “our good quality, fast service philosophy meets eye to eye with the cosmopolitan concept of TAJ which shall reap both of us the forecasted benefits."
- UAE aims for energy diversification, bets on nuclear
- A 'fashion empire': How Zara is about to make a Lebanese family billionaires
- Staying home this year: how's Dubai's Shopping Festival faring in the absence of Russian shoppers?
- Living in the UAE? Here are the top ten ways to end up richer in 2015
- A 'quieter' shopping festival and ghosts of 2009: can Dubai move forward with $50 dollar oil?