Major Fast Food Chain Restaurants; Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's to Open in TAJ Mall
According to TAJ's latest agreement signed this month, Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's will open branches in the food court area at TAJ Mall, in order to serve all target audiences that are to frequent the premises of the eagerly anticipated Mall. These restaurants will be operating under the umbrella of Jordan American Food Company.
Mr. Halim Salfiti, Chairman of the board of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects plc, stated: “the Food Court at TAJ has been specially designed to be located opposite the Family Entertainment Center and one floor under the exceptional 11 screen Cinema Theatre Hall, aiming to serve the needs of our visitors with delicious fast food chain restaurants along with outstanding casual and fine dining on its Terrace Areas.
Mr. Abdelkarim Al-Zoubi the C.E.O of the company, expressed his excitement towards this, stating; “our good quality, fast service philosophy meets eye to eye with the cosmopolitan concept of TAJ which shall reap both of us the forecasted benefits."
- Talk about 'diversification': Oman aims to become a primary destination for Indian weddings
- What Gaza, what Syria? Ramadan full of glitz for retailers
- Going after their daily bread: is Egypt's food subsidy reform all about getting Egyptians to eat less bread?
- Overtaking Oxford Street and the Champs Elysee? Dubai's upcoming Mall of the World and what it means for the country's prospects
- The economics of Ramadan: from piety to commercialization and excessive consumption