Major Fast Food Chain Restaurants; Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's to Open in TAJ Mall
According to TAJ's latest agreement signed this month, Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's will open branches in the food court area at TAJ Mall, in order to serve all target audiences that are to frequent the premises of the eagerly anticipated Mall. These restaurants will be operating under the umbrella of Jordan American Food Company.
Mr. Halim Salfiti, Chairman of the board of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects plc, stated: “the Food Court at TAJ has been specially designed to be located opposite the Family Entertainment Center and one floor under the exceptional 11 screen Cinema Theatre Hall, aiming to serve the needs of our visitors with delicious fast food chain restaurants along with outstanding casual and fine dining on its Terrace Areas.
Mr. Abdelkarim Al-Zoubi the C.E.O of the company, expressed his excitement towards this, stating; “our good quality, fast service philosophy meets eye to eye with the cosmopolitan concept of TAJ which shall reap both of us the forecasted benefits."
- The perfect couple: U.S. and UAE healthcare relationship is growing
- Identity crisis? Iranians avid shoppers of US army gear
- Consumer protection proves very costly for shops in Oman
- Shop till you drop: Abu Dhabi among top 20 cities for retail development
- The halal hunt: endless frontiers for luring the Muslim consumer