Major safety milestone achieved at Durrat Al Bahrain project
NASS Corporation has celebrated a major safety milestone, achieved at the Durrat Al Bahrain project. According to the GDN, Great Lakes Nass Joint Venture, a joint venture between Nass Corp and (US/UK based) Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Company, has achieved a million man hours without any loss time injury (LTI).
Great Lakes Nass Joint Venture is undertaking dredging, reclamation and shore protection works at the $3 billion (BD1.134) Durrat Al Bahrain site, located on the south eastern coast of Bahrain.
- Durrat Al Bahrain announces major milestone
- Durrat al Bahrain hits major milestone with land reclamation almost complete
- Nass Contracting Joint Venture secures US$ 156.5 million joint venture projects
- Octal achieves major milestone by surpassing US$ 3 billion in sales
- Phase one and two of Durrat Al Bahrain near completion