Making the case for best practice in advertising
The Marketing Forum kicked off its activities in Dubai this year on October 21 under the theme Best Marketing Practice in Action and with 200 participants from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
The keynote address on the first day of the forum was delivered by Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Middle East, Khamis Mohammed Al-Muqla. “The advertising business today faces a real challenge on two levels. The first is to make clients, agencies and the media can work better together. The second is to make these three unite to best serve the consumer and in so doing, be a positive force not only for the community and our environment, but also for the future development of our industry”.
Khamis Al-Muqla founded Gulf Advertising and Gulf Public Relations in Bahrain in 1974. He is now CEO of Gulf Saatchi & Saatchi, Bahrain, as well as Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saatchi & Saatchi to carry out General Mills’ Middle East brand-building
- Spending on advertising in the GCC rises to a record $2.8 billion
- Batelco’s Speednet billboard ad wins award
- Senior Saatchi & Saatchi executive makes visit to the Middle East
- Albaraka Banking Group signs advertising and consultancy agreement for launch of its IPO