Malaysian firm to build 35-storey office block in Dubai
Malaysia's IJM Corp. on Tuesday stated its 49%-owned IJM Construction (Middle East) LLC affiliate had been awarded a new building contract in Dubai. In a statement on its internet site, the firm said the contract from Fortune Investment LLC is to build a 35-storey office block over 17 months from February 12.
- Malaysian firm gets Fortune Executive Tower contract
- Transemirates Contracting wins bid to undertake construction of AED 350 million ‘Dubai Gate 2’ project
- Contract for $108m tower in Dubai awarded to Malaysian firm
- Capital Gate wins prestigious Cityscape Awards
- Malaysian firm to complete Fortune Tower in Dubai within 17 months