Malaysian firm wins real estate development project in Dubai
Malaysia's PECD Bhd has secured a RM59.70 million (some US$15.5 million) contract for excavation and piling works for the Oceana Hotel and Luxury Apartment within the prestigious multi-billion dollar Palm Jemeirah project in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
According to the company, Oceana covers an area of about 40,000 sq. m and will include 616 high quality one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, penthouses and duplex villas, a four-star hotel with 200 keys and 120 serviced apartments as well as business centres, swimming pool and club house.
- Tasweek's Malaysian partner’s project wins prestigious award in Frankfurt
- Tasweek Real Estate Development & Marketing to expand Asian reach
- Tasweek strategic partner Superboom Projects named Best Perak Developer at 2nd SC Cheah Choice Awards
- Zenath Real Estate developing four-star hotel in key business and shopping district in Dubai
- Tameer develops real estate project in Ajman