Mall of the Emirates contractor announced
Construction on Mall of the Emirates is set to begin following the selection of the main contractor Khansaheb by Majid Al-Futtaim Investments.
The Mall of the Emirates, formerly known as Souk Al-Nakheel, will be ready to open in September 2005. With over 350 shops and more than 2.4 million square feet of retail and leisure space, it will be the biggest Mall outside North America, stated a press release.
In addition to retail brands, Mall of the Emirates' facilities will include a 400-room hotel, the largest single-level Carrefour hypermarket in the Middle East, two major department stores, a 14-screen multiplex cinema with VIP facilities and numerous food and beverage outlets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Drake & Scull International wins AED 110 million contract for mall of the Emirates’ redevelopment project
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties to open Fujairah City Centre on April 4th, 2012; sixth mall in the UAE for leading developer
- Mall of the Emirates starts hand-over of retail units ahead of schedule
- Mall of The Emirates starts hand-over of retail units ahead of schedule
- Is Eid being celebrated or eclipsed by consumerism?