Manama: Construction of five-storey building to be halted
Illegal construction of a five-storey building near Tylos Hotel will be halted by Manama Municipal Council in co-operation with the Ministry of Interior, The Bahrain Tribune has reported.
According to zoning of the area, it is not allowed to have more than a three-storey residential building at the location but the permit was granted to the owner Abdul Gai Gasow as an exceptional case.
- Permission to grant building licences on some of less green areas to be discussed in Manama Municipality
- Growing dispute over Manama building
- Bahrain: Row over construction of 10-storey apartment building
- Iran will never use force against its Muslim neighbours
- Bahrain to allow construction of taller buildings