Manama: Marina Club project to feature landmark tower
A Saudi investment firm has concluded a deal to purchase the Marina Club in Manama for BD27.8 million, it was reported by GDN.
Mayamen Development Company (MDC) chief executive Abdulla Al Anzi said up to BD120m will be invested in this project, which will feature a landmark tower, Manarat Al Bahrain, a suq, an international business centre, a yacht docking port, marina chalets and a resort.
Work on the project will last three to four years.
- tdic partners al mazrui holding company for new corniche landmark aed 1.4 billion lagoon club beach resort to feature conrad abu dhabi hotel
- house of equipment wins aed 20 million contract for landmark meydan project
- Manama suq development project
- New project at Dubai Marina
- Tameer's Princess Tower reaches final height of 414m